Friday, June 19, 2015

Happy 3rd B'day Sweetheart ♥♥♥ Aaryana




With lots and lots of love ♥♥♥
I wish you another birthday of your life.
You light up our lives with your giggles and smiles :)
You are the delight, a moment of pleasure and a source of happiness and joy in our life.
And we Love You to the moon and back, again and again and again!
We all Wish You A Very Happy 3rd Birthday Sweetheart ♥♥♥Aaryana

With Love:-  Mommy and Daddy and Big sister Ananyaa and ur Baa


For parents, the second biggest joy in life after the birth of their child, is celebrating his or her Birthday. We don’t have enough words to tell you that how much we love you. You are our sweet Cupcake, Sugar cube, cutie pie. Aaryu you mean so much to all of us. You and your sister brought so much of happiness and love in our Life. Wishing you a very Happy 3rd Birthday Sweetheart.

Today you are three! It seems difficult to believe because it feels like just yesterday you were turning two and in my mind, it was mere weeks before that where you were that scared little girl who was being placed in my arms. Where has the time gone? My sweet little baby girl you are growing up so quickly. You are sweet, naughty, lovable and the best snuggle bunny in the world. 


You and your sister bond so well and you both fight so well as well. All equal. When you care,you care whole heartily.  When I raised my voice over Ananyaa, you will not like that and ask me why am I scolding her and complain to Daddy when he is home. You are always at rescue for Ananyaa, when she is in trouble and I always says you "Mafut no Vakil" (Free ka Lawyer). My heart♥ melts away, when I see you both snuggle up together, when I see you both loving each other. Stay like this forever, Touch-wood. I feel blessed to have you both in our life. Thank you god, Thank you for everything. 

Once again Happy 3rd Birthday my sweet girl and I wish you the best year ever.

Always with lots of Love ♥ ♥ ♥

Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment